From small beginnings…
We first started out way back in 1957. And with more than 65 years of helping our customers sell, let, buy and rent properties, we’ve learnt a lot.
There’s no substitute for hard work
It’s our team who makes us what we are. Dedicated, professional, likeable and supported with the very best in tech, they work hard to make sure every one of our clients gets the best outcome.
There’s no ‘head office’ here. Just a local estate agency who puts customer happiness at the centre of what we do. Our independence gives you a personalised service that you just won’t get anywhere else.
It’s all about our community
The way we see it, we can’t not be part of the community. That’s why we embrace the areas in which we’re based. As part of the high-street, we support local business, schools, charities and community centres with hands-on support.
We’re here for everyone
Everyone who uses hodders gets the same friendly, practical and reliable support. You might be letting a much-loved family home or be a career landlord. Perhaps you’re moving up the property ladder or are downsizing now the kids have finally left home. Whatever your circumstances, we’ll give you the service and dedication you should expect.
Whether you’re selling or letting your property with us, you will get:
- A dedicated expert, property professional to support your transaction
- Leading edge photography, virtual property tours and floorplans included in your fee
- UK-wide exposure to The Guild of Property Professionals referral network
- A tailored marketing plan that actively targets buyers/tenants who fit your property’s profile
- Access to 24/7 live chat with a real person – perfect for those middle of the night worries
- National exposure to The Relocation Agent Network for buyers that other agents just can’t offer
- No sale or let? No fee.
Meet the Team
Marketing & PR Director
Assistant Lettings Manager
Meet the full team+